Japanese Seafood Recipes
A list of Japanese seafood recipes from the Japanese web.
Japanese Seafood Recipes from Rakuten
These are a mix recipe list of seafood on Rakuten. There are a ton more fish, shrimp and other Seafood Recipes at Rakuten (シーフードミックス) so that you can get the perfect done in no time. These recipes have easy-to-follow instructions for beginner cooks at home.
- Number 1 is Easy paella with hot plate
- Number 2 is Easy paella with rice cooker and seafood mix
- Number 3 is Ahijo with plenty of vegetables. By the way, Ahijo (アヒージョ) is a dish cooked in garlic oil.
- Special mention is Oyster-flavored bean paste with crispy fried noodles. This one can be made with Yakisoba Noodles.
Japanese Seafood Recipes from Ajinomoto
Ajinomoto is one of the most popular places for foods and recipes. See below their top 3 for seafood dishes.
- Rice cooker paella made with seafood mix. HaHa! Who knew that Paella can be made with rice from a ricecooker?
- Seafood mix ajillo
- Mushroom and seafood mix bowl. This is quite rare I believe. From what I know the mushrooms and seafood don’t really go together in a pan.
Seafood Recipes from Daikolog
Loving fish, shrimp, oysters, abalone, octopus, urchin and other seafood? Daikolog has the perfect recipes to get you started.
- 8 seafood treasures with crispy shrimp
- Melted cheese with seafood recipe
- Chinese stir-fried seafood with Chinese Cabbage
Seafood Recipes from Kyounoryouri
- Seafood with Stewed Champon Udon. Champon (ちゃんぽん) is an Udon noodle from Nagasaki.
- Seafood Doria with Soy Milk
- Colorful oyaki with seafood. Oyaki is a Japanese dumpling from buckwheat and vegetables.
Other Seafood Recipes
Here is a delicious seafood recipe from Nissui. This is literally the Seafood mix cream stew and here are the basic ingredients needed: seafood, onions, potatoes, carrots, mushrooms, broccoli, butter, milk and stew cubes. These stew cubes can be bought everywhere in Japan, or at the local Asian stores if you live outside Japan.
This Nichirei Foods step-by-step recipe shows you how to cook a mix of Frozen Seafood Mix. The interesting technique shown will explain how to thaw the seafood with salt water so that it does not shrink.
Find out how to thaw the seafood properly, so it does not smell! Plus a list of 32 recipes.
A list of popular seafood mix recipes from Rice House! They include rice pilaf, seafood pasta, curry and soups.
All you can eat seafood restaurants
Until you are full! That is sometimes the motto of seafood lovers. These Japanese (and international) gourmands have the ultimate goal in life to discover the freshest and the most delicious seafood.
The list below presents some of the best “eat-seafood-until-full” restaurants in Tokyo.